Want to try the Demo Versions of our AutoCAD Add-on Software?
Sizes are limited in the demos, otherwise all features are available. Please visit our Software FAQ page for answers to typical installation issues.
These add-ons DO NOT work with AutoCAD LT, because AutoCAD LT does not support AutoLISP, the language used to write our Software Add-ons.
Instructions – please read carefully!
*These steps apply to a computer with the Windows 10 operating system. If you have a different operating system or have an application like WinZip installed the process will vary somewhat.
- When you click on the Free Trial links below, a dialog box will pop up asking if you’d like to open or save the file. We recommend that you SAVE the file to your desktop or other folder (please make a note of the location of the zip file)
- Find the zip file you downloaded to your computer
- Place your cursor (pointer) over the file
- Right-click and select Extract All…
- Click in the box below Files will be extracted to this folder:
- Type C:\CCAD Add ons
- Remove the check mark from Show extracted files when complete
- Choose the Extract button
Note: You must extract the files from the zip file as AutoCAD will not open files from a zip file.
See additional instructions below the demo product you download.
eDucts: Round ductwork and fittings. For AutoCAD 2000 and later. Does not work with AutoCAD LT. Sorry, no Free Trial.